It's been a F#@k of a day

If you want to have an NSFW chat, go here. The rules of the board still apply, so ... get consent. It's important.
fduncan

Re: It's been a F#@k of a day

Post by fduncan »

To be fair, the work stuff irons itself out, for me, eventually - I think I have the seniority to demand /require some time to figure shit out.

And the girlfriend stuff is just ... weird, right?!? Shoulda/coulda thoughts.

It was a good thing, no hard broken hearts; from a 3rd party perspective, there’s no issue - I was in love, I was shy and dorky, but it was my Summer love - no baggage from school days, no history but what I made .. (is this a Terminator script?). And I’m right there in it, thinking out how it could’ve gone. Wiggedy wack waste of time, but memories, and fantasy, and those eyes ...

I’m grateful for the board for the space to vent, but really the space to let it out - share the weird.
Yep. *that* fduncan. Board-crasher, right-coaster, fat-thumbed grammar nebish
[he/him/boomer]
Ophelia's Vengeance

Post by Ophelia's Vengeance »

Royko wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:33 pm All my days are running together, and sometimes it's hard not to resent all the virus deniers I'm surrounded by.

This is a dark timeline.
I thought this was the darkest timeline.
the band was altogether, yes he was alright, the song went on forever
Furious

Post by Furious »

Royko wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:33 pm All my days are running together, and sometimes it's hard not to resent all the virus deniers I'm surrounded by.
See, if resenting everyone is your default setting, no one will disappoint you! :D
y u poek bear?
fduncan

Post by fduncan »

Furious wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:26 pm
See, if resenting everyone is your default setting, no one will disappoint you! :D
I’d be glad to meet ya, but I’d be lyin’
Yep. *that* fduncan. Board-crasher, right-coaster, fat-thumbed grammar nebish
[he/him/boomer]
Furious

Post by Furious »

I was angry all day today (Really? A guy who's superpowers come from rage is angry? This is my surprised face. No really ignore the eye rolling I never thought you'd get this way). Everything's slowly shutting down from covid again and my inner Scoot is upset about it.
y u poek bear?