Remembering How To Shift

Talk, mix, mingle, have a good time. Just ... be kind.
Ophelia's Vengeance

Re: Remembering How To Shift

Post by Ophelia's Vengeance »

Congrats! It's only been hours, your mutant powers may show up at any point.
the band was altogether, yes he was alright, the song went on forever
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

I felt a bit shit most of the afternoon and evening, ate a but, stayed hydrated, mostly slept. I feel fine today.
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Jeepz

Post by Jeepz »

Huzzah on the vax jab! I'm likely not for a long while, here in the state of Misery, where our rural communities get surplus supplies, and those of us in the Blue parts of the state need to drive hours to claim them, if you're in the right tier. Which I'm not. So yeah. I'm just happy my Mom and her partner have gotten theirs! Both should have second doses next week. Along with the improving weather, we should get some quality patio time soon (as opposed to just seeing them as we put groceries and Costco into her car).
Furious

Post by Furious »

Here in Nebraska the vax is having someone behind the pharma counter cough in your face. Twice.
y u poek bear?
Ophelia's Vengeance

Post by Ophelia's Vengeance »

Maeve wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:46 pm I felt a bit shit most of the afternoon and evening, ate a but, stayed hydrated, mostly slept. I feel fine today.
That's great. The second dose's aftereffects should be a little lesser compared to those of the first.
the band was altogether, yes he was alright, the song went on forever
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

And I feel guilty for getting jabbed before people who actually, yaknow, -work- with people! Who see maybe hundreds of people every day.

I feel like I’m butting in line.

I’m still gonna wear my mask in public. And I hope they really stress that because I feel like the maskholes are gonna be maskless and just say they got vaccinated and how will we know. And it’s a massive invasion of privacy to produce papers, and it’s possible such a thing could be forged? I don’t really have an answer, just concerns.

But it’ll be soooo nice to hug the people I want to hug! And not have to talk to them from 10 feet away!
Furious

Post by Furious »

Maeve wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:32 pm And it’s a massive invasion of privacy to produce papers, and it’s possible such a thing could be forged?
*decides not to tell Maeve that you can get blank covid vax certificates on Nebraska's website*

:/
y u poek bear?
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

I can only hope that enough rational humans get vaxxed.

We have doggos visiting tomorrow! So I’m going to bake them some dog treats. Most of the recipes seem to be peanut butter cookies, but without the sugar. Seems easy enough. I will spoil all the people who come to my house, even the four-legged ones :)
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Guh.

I came out to check on something and discovered that all my Safari browser tabs had disappeared! There was some important shit on those fifty-some tabs...
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Dev keeps stealing the power cord for my switch and we were trying to figure out where it might be. I said, it’s just gone walkabout, cords do that. Someone should update the musical Cats, and rewrite all the songs for missing power cords and usb sticks and a RAM card can belt out Memories at the end.

er... I may need more coffee.