For the Newbies

Talk, mix, mingle, have a good time. Just ... be kind.
Ophelia's Vengeance

Re: For the Newbies

Post by Ophelia's Vengeance »

wanderinginmn wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:32 am
Ophelia's Vengeance wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:47 pm The new people should probably be aware of this guy:

*gigglesnort*

I could have gone many more years without Captain Poopshooter in my life.
But really, would you have wanted to live without his fecal powers of destruction?
the band was altogether, yes he was alright, the song went on forever
Furious

Post by Furious »

Ophelia's Vengeance wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:58 pm
wanderinginmn wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:32 am
Ophelia's Vengeance wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:47 pm The new people should probably be aware of this guy:

*gigglesnort*

I could have gone many more years without Captain Poopshooter in my life.
But really, would you have wanted to live without his fecal powers of destruction?
I DON'T LIKE POO!
y u poek bear?
fluffyllama

Post by fluffyllama »

HE LIIIIVES!!
SomeKindOfStranger

Post by SomeKindOfStranger »

Hello. I am new. Kind Of.
I was in the old place, a long time ago. Maybe with the same username? Probably.
I didn't post so much then, but I lurked a lot.

Anyhow, I'm Paul. Hello (again). Some of you might know me as admin on the fan facebook page, others not. Looking forward to seeing how the new Board takes off and getting involved. See you in the posts.

(now off to find out out where I go to take the board. I assume thats still a thing)
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Ophelia's Vengeance

SomeKindOfStranger wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:06 am Hello. I am new. Kind Of.
I was in the old place, a long time ago. Maybe with the same username? Probably.

Anyhow, I'm Paul. Hello (again). Some of you might know me as admin on the fan facebook page, others not. Looking forward to seeing how the new Board takes off and getting involved. See you in the posts.

(now off to find out out where I go to take the board. I assume thats still a thing)
Welcome (back), Paul! Many of us are on the Facebook page and it's good to see you over here as well.

In the spirit of welcoming newcomers, please have a red balloon.

MSCgraw

Волли Пластик - прямые поставки

Post by MSCgraw »

Перчатки одноразовые Валли Пластик - всегда в наличии на нашем складе во Владивостоке. Низкие цены для мелкого и крупного опта.
Тел: +79147116482 Дмитрий
MSCgraw

Волли Пластик - прямые поставки

Post by MSCgraw »

Перчатки одноразовые Валли Пластик - всегда в наличии на нашем складе во Владивостоке. Низкие цены для мелкого и крупного опта.
Тел: +79147116482 Дмитрий
Jeepz

Post by Jeepz »

SomeKindOfStranger wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:06 am Hello. I am new. Kind Of.

With the avatar, I was totally expecting someone else (a longtime NGB) but welcome and nice to meet you!
maxferry

Post by maxferry »

Hello All! I've only now created a registration for this site and just wanted to proffer greetings and Happy New Year admonitions.

I've been aware of Neil for at least twenty years, but only recently has my curiosity compelled me to actually dig in and read something he's done. The 'American Gods' TV series may have had something to do with this, not because I actually watched the show, but because I noticed the name..."Hey, there's that Neil Gaiman guy again." Television producers have an unfortunate tendency to turn anything of literary nature into a hot mess, so at that point it became a matter of principle for me to AVOID watching American Gods, at least until I was able to glean the writer's original, actual intent by reading the novel.

Also, Neil's association with the late, great Harlan Ellison would seem to be about as much as one could hope for by way of a fellow writer's endorsement since Neil has apparently survived this association without his house being nuked or a garden hoe buried in his forehead.

I suppose that I will have further observations regarding the aforementioned novel if I continue to visit this site regularly...mainly I just wanted to say "Hello", so...

Best regards,
Max
Ophelia's Vengeance

Hi, Max, and welcome to the Board! Look forward to seeing you around these parts more.