Remembering How To Shift

Talk, mix, mingle, have a good time. Just ... be kind.
Furious

Re: Remembering How To Shift

Post by Furious »

(is it a storage limitation thing where we need to buy a higher tier of space? Reeeally want to link higher res images)

On that note, have a refreshing drink!
Screenshot_20220419-120128_copy_269x276.png
Screenshot_20220419-120128_copy_269x276.png (96.48 KiB) Viewed 1936 times
y u poek bear?
Ophelia's Vengeance

Post by Ophelia's Vengeance »

How about this for higher resolution:

the band was altogether, yes he was alright, the song went on forever
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

I have to put primer on the ceiling and walls in what used to be my parent’s bedroom. It’ll be Dev & Jennie’s room (while they’re here over summers and on various weekends).

It’s new drywall, so it just soaks up primer. It takes all my spoons to get the ceiling done.

In happier news, the weather finally relented just a bit and I have internet now! Is it as speedy as starlink is supposed to be? Nah. It tops out at 50Mbps and generally I see 35-40ish. Which is totally acceptable and means that I can watch a freakin movie without constant buffering, and I get a wifi network rather than many cellular devices. I have to make the solar panel dongly bit recognize the new network. I’m working on it. Then I need to call and drop all the lines that aren’t phones.

I may have to write myself a script so that I can get through with that phone call.
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Ophelia's Vengeance

Good luck, Maeve.
Furious

Post by Furious »

There were no survivors in the Great Easter Chocolate sale.

PXL_20220505_035130796~2_copy_692x500.jpg
PXL_20220505_035130796~2_copy_692x500.jpg (58.32 KiB) Viewed 1692 times
y u poek bear?
Furious

Post by Furious »

- Furi complains about Omaha non stop
- so he moves to... Omaha. 🤔

Not a big move but I'm going 9 miles west of where I will be in a condo-ish snooty-patootie on-the-lake community. The idea is less people + solid community = less problems = better outlook on life.

Despite all the doom and gloom constantly pumped out by the media and my neighbors, I'm worrying about stuff less and I'm actually helping people a little. Not huge things, but I'm actively trying not to fuel the Misery Hate Machine that turns good things bad.

Been staring at birbs in trees for the last 10 minutes. Myabe 15. Lost track of time. 😛
y u poek bear?
Furious

Post by Furious »

Why is it when I see a dog I start speaking like I'm their inner monologue but when I see a cat I start going pspspspspsps? 🤔
y u poek bear?
Ophelia's Vengeance

Furious wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:20 pm - Furi complains about Omaha non stop
- so he moves to... Omaha. 🤔

Not a big move but I'm going 9 miles west of where I will be in a condo-ish snooty-patootie on-the-lake community. The idea is less people + solid community = less problems = better outlook on life.

Despite all the doom and gloom constantly pumped out by the media and my neighbors, I'm worrying about stuff less and I'm actually helping people a little. Not huge things, but I'm actively trying not to fuel the Misery Hate Machine that turns good things bad.

Been staring at birbs in trees for the last 10 minutes. Myabe 15. Lost track of time. 😛
Wait you didn't move to Nebraska but to some place down the road?? All the same, sounds like a good start on a new path.
Furious

Post by Furious »

I'm hedging my bets. Don't want to stay where I'm at and it's borderline impossible getting a new place, a good new place, that's in anywhere decent and distant. There's lots of little Guthrie-like towns in Nebraska, but they have ZERO places for sale in them, let alone rent.

I got lucky with the condo. Heck, my one bathroom has a bidet in it and that alone puts me in a higher hygenic social class 😳
y u poek bear?
Ophelia's Vengeance

Hopefully this ends up being a step up in many ways from the old place.